Senior Project Day 9

 Today we spent the day adding finishing touches to our trail guide. We also did a bit of brainstorming about what we should add to the guide to make it useful. We decided that an author's page should be added, as well as a table of contents, and page numbers to all the pages. Tomorrow we are going to be hiking Kearsarge. I anticipate that it will be a similar hike to Cardigan, and I am excited to do it. We are also going to be hiking the Bulkhead on Friday, which is something I have been wanting to do before I graduated from Proctor, so that will be super fun. We also decided to add the bulkhead because it felt wrong to not do a hike near/on Proctor Campus when we have so much land at our disposal. I am super excited for the next two days!


Todays hours: 2.5 hours

Total Project hours: 39 hours


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 reflection

Week 1 Reflection

Senior Project Day 3